Friday again! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Here is the minor changelog:
- Characters will now be damaged depending on fall height.
- Added a "relativity" vector to the AttachToObject class for offsetting attached objects.
- Added shadows to game world items.
- Changed how AttachToObject sets object position, allowing for greater flexibility.
- Moved "uniqueID" from BaseFlora.cs to GameObject.cs. This is for saving/loading purposes.
- Added the following switches: TwoWaySwitch, TimeSwitch, LockSwitch, TimeButton, LockButton
- Added the code for spreading fire from object to object. It'll be added on the first post-alpha update.
- Added Populate() method to GameObject class. This allows multiple objects to be copied around the original object, and works well with flora.
- Added a boolean that checks if the GameObject is moving.
- A small variety of performance tweaks to Flora and GameObject classes.
- Adding object recycling to emitters.
- Added AnimatedObject.cs.
- Two-way button
- Lock button
- Time button
- Two-way lever
- One-way lever
- Time lever
- Two-way wall switch
- One-way wall switch
- Well wheel with rope
- Lantern post
- Six gravestones
- Five types of flora
- Improved grass
- Improved dirt
- Thirty-six grass pathways
- Thirty-two stone pathways