- Improved map loading speed.
- Added a "wax seal" to the bottom right corner of each page (website).
- New company logo.
- Added a performance tweak to the Options UI. This allows the user to disable a percentage of non-essential "visual" objects (such as unpickable, unkillable flora) are visible.
- A small tweak to the PercentageBar class, allowing tooltip descriptions.
- Minor fixes to the Options UI.
- Various improvements to a variety of GameObject classes.
- Nearly completed a clock analzer (console window, very DIY).
The temple is about 75%~ complete. Compared to the original level design, it was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I had to downscale it a little bit, and it's still large. I'll add the roof in the next couple of days, and then see what is missing.
- Improved temple door
- Improved tall temple window
- Twelve outer temple railing tiles
- Eleven outer temple edge tiles
- Various improvements to other temple tiles
I've been reviving the Discord server this week. Added channels, new roles, and even started work on a custom bot. Some of these features are Patron-only:
- #polls channel for voting on various topics.
- #suggestions channel.
- #members channel. This requires a Friar-tier Patron.
- #items channel. This is used by the custom bot.
- EncklingBot, a custom bot. Get embers by sending messages, exchange embers for loot, then make use earned items (like dice, or user rolling). There's even a merchant.
I have plans to add much more content to the bot.
If you have any ideas, constructive criticism, or just want to tell me how much you dislike my game, you can: Send me an email, tweet @TheShyyGuy, comment on the Facebook page, or respond in the comment section below.
Do you want to support this ambitious project? Here's what you can do:
- Become a Patron here!
- Tell your friends and family about Pilgrimage of Embers!
- Retweet, repost, and share the content that you like!
From Enckling, with love.