Hey, I hope you had a great week. Here are the minor changes:
- Resized table and chair object sprites.
- Added tables and chairs to some areas in the temple grounds map.
- x12 Below Temple Trim Variants
- x9 Below Temple Wall Variants
- x22 Below Temple Stone Pathway Variants
- x3 Front-facing Iron Bars Variants
- x1 Below Temple Dirt Ground)
- x1 Iron Bar Door
- x1 Wooden Bench
- x1 Wooden Stool
- x2 Wooden Table Variants
- 1x Clay Bowl
- 1x Clay Water Urn
Most of the objects seen above have been added to existing maps, primarily interiors. I mapped out how I want the underground maps to be layed out as, which will be next week's focus.
As you can see, the decorations really help fill the emptiness. Though there is definitely room for more variety, which will come at a later point. I still need to fill the third floor, then I'll start work on the underground sections.
If you have any ideas, constructive criticism, or just want to tell me how much you dislike my game, you can: Send me an email, tweet @TheShyyGuy, gab to @ShyyGuy, comment on the Facebook page, or respond in the comment section below.
Do you want to support this ambitious project? Here's what you can do:
- Become a Patron here!
- Tell your friends and family about Pilgrimage of Embers!
- Retweet, repost, and share the content that you like!
Thank you for reading!
From Enckling, with love.