Hey! I apologize for being away for so long. My productivity and motivation for my game went to zero for some reason a month or two ago, but I'm back now! I guess we'll start with the minor changes:
- Added game logo icon to program.
- Improved how dodging functions, now based on time rather than distance.
- Fixed weapon moves not moving the wielder (think momentum).
- Small improvements to the Stats screen, including replacing "Magic" with better terms and positioning some text correctly.
- Replaced old company and game logos with the new ones.
- Fixed an error with reading Storage tags from state files.
- Fixed combo swings increasing past max values, leading to weapon glitches.
- Changed the promotional pop-up on the website, improving the look.
There's a lot to show off from this past week! This section will be mostly visual.
If you have any ideas, constructive criticism, or just want to tell me how much you dislike my game, you can: Send me an email, tweet @TheShyyGuy, gab to @ShyyGuy, comment on the Facebook page, or respond in the comment section below.
Do you want to support this ambitious project? Here's what you can do:
- Become a Patron here!
- Tell your friends and family about Pilgrimage of Embers!
- Retweet, repost, and share the content that you like!
Thank you for reading!
From Enckling, with love.