Hello again! It's official: Enckling has been rebranded into Emberium. I'll delve into that after I mention the minor revisions.
- Aeta UI: Added OnPositionMove event to Element.cs. Now, any element can become a container.
- Aeta UI: Added HoldTickSpeed to RenderElement.cs. This allows On*Hold to be called at an interval rather than every tick.
- Aeta UI: Fixed IsLocked for elements. Now the locked element won't change if the mouse hovers over a different element.
- Website: In preparation for the rebranding, the website has been changed completely.
- Website: Added a border image to every <div>.
- Website: Fixed the social icons at the bottom of the page.
- Website: Added a simple wavy css animation to the logo. May change or get removed.
Enckling is now known as Emberium! It's a refreshing change, and the new website overhaul and logo are incredible.
So, why the change? I had become tired of the original name. I was somewhat happy when I came up with it in late 2015, but over the years it just did not reflect who the company was anymore. And, in a large way, the company is me. As with a lot of my recent work, the new name is inspired by a type of metal from Pilgrimage of Embers called "emberite". Not only that, the new logo is a reimagined version of the old logo from the same game.
I'm still updating parts of the site, social accounts, etc., so I appreciate your patience. If you see an issue, please contact me through email or social media.
This is an old tool that has been re-coded into a smoother program. It's a tool to track how much time you're spending doing certain aspects of your work. It uses C#, MonoGame, Aeta UI and Frame. For now, it has similar features as the other clock program. You can add timers, rename them, output the day's work, modify the current time, and a few various features. The big change is that it can track not only how long you work in a day, but when you're working those timers. When I add in the statistics view, this will be a lot easier to visualize.
Some other features I'm planning to add:
- Statistics. This will allow the user to easily see his time for the year, month, day, date, day of week, etc.
- To-Do List. Control over your data, and integrated into statistics.
- Settings. Just a basic screen to allow the user to change things like tooltips and UI theme color.
If you want to download this tool and many others, consider becoming a patron. It's available to Nomad tier and up.
If you have any ideas, constructive criticism, or just want to tell me how much you dislike my creations, you can:
Do you want to support my projects? Here's what you can do:
- Become a Patron here!
- Tell your friends and family about my projects!
- Retweet, repost, retoot, and share!
Thank you for reading!